Red Cube is a unique Estate Agency, operating since 2009, focussing on rent guarantee for landlords. This means that you will always receive the rent for your property with no void periods.
Highlights of our Rent Guaranteed Service
- Guaranteed rental income on time, every month
- You still get paid even when your property is empty
- No monthly commissions or hidden extras
- Flexible Rent Guarantee Contract for 1-5 Years•No Agent Commission
- Automated rent payments monthly
- 24 Hour Maintenance Team – ‘Out of Hours’ Repairs Management Service available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Periodic Inspections
- Landlord online account to keep track of rental payments and maintenance
- Landlord centric service, with an excellent end to end service
Why Red Cube’s Rent Guarantee Stands Out from the Rest
We understand the buy to let market better than most Estate Agencies, the reason; the directors of the Red Cube are all established buy to let investors. Simply put, we understand the importance of property cash flow and financial prudence to ensure maximum rental income extraction. We understand landlords, therefore we embody a service For Landlords, by Landlords!
- In many cases, Red Cube will become your tenant to give you additional reassurance and peace of mind
- We have an in-house dedicated team of Property Experts to deal with all aspects of lettings
- We vet and recommend a team of contractors to carry out all manner of maintenance jobs – from large to small and everything in between.
- We are regulated to the highest standard in the industry and we ensure we keep up to date with legislative changes.
- We are Members of the Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent
Who will occupy your property?
Red Cube has developed a bespoke tenant vetting procedure to ensure that the occupants understand their contractual responsibilities and how to look after your property. When taking your property under Guaranteed Rent it becomes our duty to take care to select the right tenants and manage the property throughout the full duration of the tenancy.Once under our care, we’ll handle everything from all utilities, including council tax. Our aim is to save you valuable time so you can carry on with your busy life whilst still receiving a fixed income. At the end of the scheme, if for any reason you wish to take your property back, we will hand over the keys of your property in its original condition.
Properties required for Rent Guarantee
- Flats, from studios to multi-bedroom apartments
- Houses up to five-bedrooms in size
- Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Houses converted into self-contained flats
- Blocks of flats with three or more apartments
- Large or small property portfolios
- Properties in need of complete refurbishment
- Empty properties
Want to know more about our Rent Guarantee Scheme?
Please fill out and submit your details and a Red Cube representative will contact you to arrange a free, no obligation Rent Guarantee appraisal of your property.
* indicates a required field within the form.